INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION COMMISSION FOR EDUCATION I.A.C.E.
Bishop Benjamin Paris USA IACE
1224 sunset Dr. Wausau WI. 54401 15208270806 Sotc54401@outlook.com
WHAT IS ACCREDITATION
By definition, the word “accredit” means to authorize, endorse, and officially approve of. What ordination is to a minister, accreditation is to a school. Accreditation is a group process by which schools voluntarily agree to participate in a set of established standards in order to encourage quality education.
Schools are not legally required to become accredited, but it is a very desirable standing. Accredited status means a school has voluntarily undergone a comprehensive examination to determine that it operates at a worthy level of performance.
SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
- There as secular education and there is religious education.
- Secular schools seek secular education, and sacred schools receive sacred accreditation容ach by their own peers.
- Religious institutions need no secular accreditation because they offer no secular degrees.
- Secular accreditation associations in turn are recognized by governmental agencies. They trace their authority back to the capitol of a country, like Washington, D.C.
- Religious accrediting associations are recognized by the Church of Jesus Christ, which has no supreme central office on earth. Our authority is derived directly from Heaven.
- Civil and religious interests are different and have separate realms of jurisdiction.
- The State is not superior to the Church. The Church need not wait for approval from the secular world.
- Civil agencies should not be dictating standards of Christian education, any more than a police officer should be directing the worship of God.
- Theological Seminaries should not be accredited by accrediting associations that are “recognized” by an agency of the federal government, because it is contrary to the Biblical principle of “Separation of Church and State,” indicated by Christ when He said, “…Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s…” (Mark 12:17).
- What business does a Christian educator have going to the world of unbelievers for recognition and acknowledgement when 2 Corinthians 6:14 clearly tells us, “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?”
A Christian educational institution securing accreditation from an association which is attached to a governmental agency is a Scripturally condemned and unholy union as James 4:4 says, “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God?”
THREE STAGES OF ACCREDITATION
As the Church has traditionally recognized three ranks of those called to the ministry:
And 3) Ordained;
Even so, the accreditation process is identifiable in three distinct phases:
2) Associate, and 3) Accredited. But with the I.A.C.E you will not have to wait three to five years to get through the steps.
- APPLICANT or PROVINCIAL STATUS: This means that a school has submitted an application with the fee, and we have acknowledged that the school is in existence. APPLICANT OR PROVINCIAL STATUS ACKNOWLEDGMENT COST$ 200 USD
- ASSOCIATE or CANDIDATE STATUS: The interval between our examining your application and your receiving a Certificate of Accreditation. It may mean that you are working to meet a certain requirement to rise up to our standards or it might mean that you are awaiting an on-site visit and report approval, or that we are in the process of verifying the special evaluation reports. Hopefully this will be a relatively short period of time.
ASSOCIATE OR CANDIDATE STATUS ACKNOWLEDGMENT COST$ 300 USD
- FULLY ACCREDITED MEMBER STATUS: This means that the on-site visit report has been approved, or the special evaluation reports have been verified and accepted, and that the I.A.C.E has concluded that you have met or exceeded the minimum standards set, and that your school have been awarded the Certificate of Accreditation.
FULLY ACCREDITED STATUS: ACKNOWLEDGMENT COST$ 500 USD
- APPLICANT STATUS $ 200 USD
- ASSOCIATE STATUS $300,
- FULL ACCREDIT STATUS 500
Rev.Dr.Rudolph Kwanue Sr.
Founder and International CEO
Bishop Dr.Benjamin Paris USA.
Dr.Bill Hanshew USA.
International Director of Commission